We are typically open Monday – Friday from 8am – 3pm.
Call us at 843.768.4700 to schedule your dog’s next grooming service. *Appointments are required and we usually book up 2-3 days in advance.
- Regular Bath & Brush – includes a warm shampoo & rinse, blow-dry, ear cleaning, nail trim and light brushing
- Light Grooming – includes a warm shampoo & rinse, blow-dry, ear cleaning, nail trim, and a light touch-up trim or heavy brushing to de-tangle or de-shed
- Full Grooming – includes a warm shampoo & rinse, blow-dry, ear cleaning, nail trim and a full-body haircut
- We also offer additional add-on services such as teeth brushing and coat conditioning treatments as well as medicated and anti-flea soaks.
Our grooming services are individually customized for each and every dog. Grooming rates will be determined by the specific services requested, your dog’s size, coat condition and temperament.
Meet our Groomer – Neil Heath
- Neil has been a professional groomer in Charleston since 2006 before opening his own local grooming salon in 2011.
- Every dog is unique! We understand and respect that our many clients may have an equally unique preference for the ideal grooming service needed. For this reason, Neil likes to speak directly with his clients to build a relationship and to learn how he can provide the best service and cut to meet their individual needs.
We are proud to offer our clients the quality and convenience of start-to-finish grooming appointments.
- Neil schedules his appointments just like a regular hairstylist. When you call to book your appointment, we’ll schedule your dog for a specific drop-off time as well as provide you with an estimated pick-up time based on the service requested.
- Because Neil works on dogs one at a time, we are able to greatly minimize the amount of time your dog is required to stay at the salon. Not only is this typically more convenient for our client’s schedule, but this also provides the dogs with a more relaxing grooming experience.
- Clients are also welcome to drop-off earlier or pick-up later than their scheduled appointment time. Simply ask about our extended-stay option when booking your next appointment.
If you would like to learn more information about our grooming services or to schedule your dog for an appointment, please call us at 843.768.4700 or email us at email@example.com.